HVAC Mechanic - Various Shifts Available
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs. Upgrade Facilities at NYP.
HVAC Mechanic - Various Shifts
Utilize your talents and join the facilities team at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Join an atmosphere of excellence where there’s no such thing as a typical day. We recently unveiled a Computerized Maintenance Management System, and we’re proud to be New York’s first “green” hospital. Deliver the same care to NYP that NYP delivers to its patients. You can make it possible.
Operate and maintain pneumatic controls and equipment for HVAC equipment and systems. Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic thermostat controls. Utilize HVAC expertise to evaluate problems to optimize HVAC system operating performance.
- Refrigeration background
- Experience with compressors
- EPA certification / Universal Refrigerant Recovery
- Commercial background
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in HVAC trade
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Building Management Systems to resolve temperature change requests
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.