Human Resources Operations / Onboarding Coordinator - Temporary Assignment
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Human Resources Operations / Onboarding Coordinator - Temporary Assignment:
Although this is a temporary position, it has the potential for permanent placement in the future. In fact, nearly every member of our team got their start in a temporary role!
Throughout NewYork-Presbyterian, you’ll help us continue to ensure our employees can do what they do best: deliver top-notch patient care every day.
Become an integral HR team member of the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes).
And as we continue to raise the level of service we provide to our candidates and employees, we’re seeking a self-starter like you to join us.
Jumpstart your career as a temporary HR Operations Coordinator, specializing in the recruitment and new hire onboarding processes, for one of New York City’s largest private employers. Step into a culture of high performance. You’ll coordinate logistics throughout the interview, hiring and on-boarding process with an emphasis on quality and service. You’ll also be responsible for accuracy and thoroughness of new hire documentation, ensuring compliance with all hospital, Joint Commission, Federal, State and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Previous human resources work and/or internship experience is preferred – but we are willing to train smart, enthusiastic, confident professionals who are passionate about providing exceptional experiences to amazing employees
- Bachelor’s degree is required – new graduates are welcome
- Commitment to contributing to a positive, respectful, and FUN work culture
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to interact with employees across the hospital
- Proud to be the face of NYP to job seekers
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.