Human Resources Business Partner
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides strategic and operational human resources advice; coaching, development and support to their assigned client groups and employees. In this role, you will be the single point of contact for the leaders, and serving as a liaison for all people related issues. The HRBP covers a broad spectrum of human resources (HR) activities such as talent review, calibration, workforce planning, employee relations, advice related to policies/processes, talent management and change management. The HRBP understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization to ensure superior operations and business outcomes.
- Master’s Degree or other Advanced Degree
- Experience in recruitment, talent development and/or employee relations
- Certification reflecting proficiency in Human Resources (e.g. PHR or SPHR)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years of work experience in Human Resources
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.