Housekeeping Aide - Building Service - Part Time - Evenings-Weekends
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Be the face of cleanliness and quality customer service.
Housekeeping Aide - Building Service - Part Time - Evenings/Weeks
At NewYork-Presbyterian, our housekeeping staff is essential to ensuring a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients and their families. From friendly smiles and conversations, to the continuous focus on infection control, our housekeeping professionals help to provide a positive experience for everyone within our hospital. If you’re ready to play a key role in the care and caring of our patients, explore the following position:
Maintain cleanliness and a culture of compassion, caring, warmth and support within our hospital. Spend quality time and build solid relationships with patients and their families. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
- Qualified candidates have extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
- A high school diploma or GED is highly desired, but not required
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.