Holter Analyst - Pediatric Cardiology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Holter Analyst - Pediatric Cardiology - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - 9am to 5pm
Performs a variety of duties related to the application and analysis of Holter recordings, performance of signal averaged ECGs, application of memory loop recorders and performance of transtelephonic pacemaker interrogations.
This position is for New York Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. The hours are from 9am to 5pm.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year of ECG experience, Interpretation of EKG such as a TelemetryTech
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.