Histotechnologist - Full Time - Evenings - Competitive Sign-On Bonus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Laboratory Science Saves Lives:
Histotechnologists Make it Possible
Histotechnologist - Full Time - Evenings
As one of the largest and busiest Anatomic Pathology labs in New York, we set the standard for our field, and provide our team with a high level of clinical interaction. Our fully-automated Histology lab enables expedited processing, including a large volume of diversified specimens.
We are seeking a motivational grossing professional who is looking to take the next step in their career. Perform all routine procedures as a Histotechnologist to include accessioning of specimens, grossing, embedding, cutting, staining, cover slipping, labeling and distribution using state-of-the-art equipment.
This position is full time, workingMonday - Friday, with hours from 12PM - 8PM.
Qualified candidates eligible for competitive sign-on bonus.
- At least one year experience in Histology
- Experience with special staining procedures
- Associates Degree in Science and completion of an approved Histology accredited program OR a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department or certified as a Histology Technician, Clinical Laboratory Technician or Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.