Guest Services Assistant- Part Time - Evenings - Rotating Shift
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Guest Services Assistant - 14S Amenities Unit - Part Time – Evenings - Rotating Shift
Ensures optimal patient and family experience. Performs general clerical duties and coordinates the activities at the Concierge Desk & Nurse’s Station to assure the timely, accurate, and proactive flow of patient information, reports and communications. Coordinates the activities related to maintaining supplies, amenities and equipment to ensure seamless support to unit operations. Transport patients to areas throughout the hospital. Ensure coverage for all support tasks and duties to ensure work flow. Performs continuous rounding on all spaces to ensure clean and quite environment and resolve any environmental or facilities issues
- Preferred candidates also have previous customer service food service and/or hospitality experience in a formal setting.
- Computer Proficiency and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and execution of tasks in a timely manner
- Associates Degree
- Qualified candidates have a high school diploma or GED
- ACLS, BCLS and additional American Heart Accociation Life Support Classes
Shift: 3:30pm - 11:30pm with Rotating Shift including weekends.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.