LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs.Upgrade Facilities at NYP.
Floor Mechanic - Maintenance
Utilize your talents and join the maintenance team at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, where employees strive to make "Putting Patients First" a reality. Join an atmosphere of excellence where there's no such thing as a typical day. Actively improve facilities by providing direct input to managers. Deliver the same care to NYP that NYP delivers to its patients. You can make it possible.
Respond to and document all maintenance issues, then perform the general, routine, and preventative maintenance needed to keep these facilities running. Take charge of the HVAC, electrical, painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing, and refrigeration challenges that come your way.
The schedule will be Monday and Tuesday's off; Wednesday to Friday 8am-4pm; Saturday and Sunday 4pm-12am
- Background in electrical maintenance
- HVAC experience
- Valid current driver's license
- Minimum of 5 years of general maintenance experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of the trades
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.