Floor Mechanic - Various Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs.Upgrade Facilities at NYP.
Floor Mechanic - Maintenance
Utilize your talents and join the maintenance team at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, where employees strive to make "Putting Patients First" a reality. Join an atmosphere of excellence where there's no such thing as a typical day. Actively improve facilities by providing direct input to managers. Deliver the same care to NYP that NYP delivers to its patients. You can make it possible.
Respond to and document all maintenance issues, then perform the general, routine, and preventative maintenance needed to keep these facilities running. Take charge of the HVAC, electrical, painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing, and refrigeration challenges that come your way.
There are two shifts available:
8:00AM - 4:00PM
12:00AM - 8:00AM
- Background in electrical maintenance
- HVAC experience
- Valid current driver's license
- Minimum of 5 years of general maintenance experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of the trades
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.