Field Director - Engineering-Facilities Operation - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Field Director of Operations - Engineering/Facilities
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Under the Director of Facilities Operations, the Field Director is responsible for the oversight of running an efficient and safe operation; as well as planning, managing and directing the day -to-day functions for the Engineering/Facilities Department. In this role, you will provide work assignments and/or direction, inspect site buildings and grounds to ensure conformance with established standards and regulations. The Field Director is also responsible for managing new projects, implementing site preventive maintenance schedules, prioritizing major repairs, upgrades and renovations. This individual will also serve as a liaison between the hospital and contractors from onset to post completion of all construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ of supervisory facilities engineering experience, preferably at a large hospital with behavioral health experience
- Proven management skills in diverse labor force
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Knowledge of MEP systems, CMMS systems, Management/Supervisory skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.