Field Coordinator Facilities
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
You Can Help Make It Possible:
Field Coordinator - Facilities
At NewYork-Presbyterian, project management is essential to our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). Initiatives such as construction and interior design expand and enhance our environment of care and caring, helping us build on our success in improving the patient experience. And with each achievement, we demonstrate a commitment to excellence that’s both unwavering and unsurpassed. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
In this position as a Field Coordinator, you'll be responsible for construction and interior design projects throughout our hospital. Assist with the development of RFPs. Compile and ensure the accuracy of data used for budgeting and scheduling. Conduct job site inspections, ensure activities comply with hospital guidelines and external regulations, and prepare reports on project progress and safety. Oversee the placement of furniture and the installation of signage. With opportunities to take on project management, you'll build leadership skills that will help advance your career.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design and/or Construction
- Experience with Project Management
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, with an Associate degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience, with a Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, WORD, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Ability to interpret client needs and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.