Escort - Part Time - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Be the face of quality customer service.
Patient Escort - Part Time - Evenings
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), our patient escort staff is essential to ensuring a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients and their families. From friendly smiles and conversations, to the continuous focus on being a patient ambassador, our patient escorts help to provide a positive experience for everyone within our hospital. If you’re ready to play a key role in the care and caring of our patients, explore the following position:
Maintain a culture of compassion, caring, warmth and support while escorting patients to areas throughout the hospital conducting yourself in a courteous manner and responding to patients’ needs and inquiries politely and promptly. Spend quality time and build solid relationships with patients and their families. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
- High school diploma or GED
- Extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
This shift also includes weekends.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.