Epic Credentialed Trainer
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
EPIC Credentialed Trainer
This is your opportunity to provide world class training solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while delivering solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others.
The Epic Credentialed Trainer is responsible for achieving advanced knowledge of assigned Epic system software and the end user workflows to regularly lead classroom training sessions leveraging the curricula developed by the EpicTogether Project Team. In addition, he/she conducts regular day-to-day communication with IT staff members and application end users, schedules and enrolls learners in training classes, responds to end user software questions, provides at-the-elbow and remote (phone, web, and e-mail) training support under the supervision of the application’s Principal Trainer. The IT Trainer reviews training materials ahead of classes to ensure they are aware of and up-to-date on system workflow changes, and partners with IT Analysts and Principal Trainers to gain mastery of the revised content.
This is s full-time, day flex position that will likely require work outside of normal 9-5 business hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Completion of suite of Epic e-learning and instructor-led courses for assigned applications and validated workflows within 6 months of hire
- Credentialed as an Epic Trainer (85% minimum score on the Epic credentialing exam, and presentation of classroom based course material to a panel of EpicTogether leaders) within 6 months of hire
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.