Epic Analyst - Phoenix
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
EPIC Analyst - Phoenix
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
The Information Technology Analyst – Epic Phoenix, is responsible for providing, tactical, and operational support for the implementation of enterprise Epic systems. Reporting to the Manager IT-Epic, the Analyst IT-Epic is responsible for system build, implementation and operation activities for assigned Epic Modules (Phoenix). The individual will be part of a consortium team with colleagues at affiliated institutions, consisting of clinicians, project managers, analysts, and developers with module specific domain expertise. This position works closely with clinical and business users and assists a multi-disciplinary team in the design, implementation, optimization, change management, and issue resolution related to the enterprise system. This position requires broad exposure to systems such as the Epic platform, along with clinical work-flow and business processes. As an Analyst for the enterprise Epic initiative, this individual will collaborate with appropriate technical and operational leaders from affiliated institutions.
- EPIC Phoenix Certification
- Experience as a Transplant Nurse
- Degree or major in Computer Science
- NYS Clinical licensure (Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or other relevant allied health professional)
- ITIL Certification
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Epic Module Certification
- Five to seven or more years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.