Epic Analyst - OpTime
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Epic Analyst - OpTime
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
The Epic Analyst is responsible for providing, tactical, and operational support for the implementation of enterprise Epic systems. Reporting to the Manager IT-Epic, the Analyst IT-Epic is responsible for system build, implementation and operation activities for assigned Epic Modules . The individual will be part of a consortium team with colleagues at affiliated institutions, consisting of clinicians, project managers, analysts, and developers with module specific domain expertise. This position works closely with clinical and business users and assists a multi-disciplinary team in the design, implementation, optimization, change management, and issue resolution related to the enterprise system. This position requires broad exposure to systems such as the Epic platform, along with clinical work-flow and business processes. As an Analyst for the enterprise Epic initiative, this individual will collaborate with appropriate technical and operational leaders from affiliated institutions.
- Epic build and implementation experience
- Knowledge of operational and clinical workflows and business processes
- Experience with programming and/or reporting
- Epic OpTime Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Epic Module Certification
- Five to seven or more years of previous work related experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.