Electrician - Various Shifts Available
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Step onto our campus and discover four million square feet of state-of-the-art health care. Last year, we earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR Award for the tenth consecutive time-more than any other hospital in the country. We're New York's first "green" hospital - and you can help make it possible.
Join a team of electricians and bring pride and professionalism to provide world-class care. We're seeking a trained professional with experience as an "in-house" or institutional electrician. In this role, you will perform installation and maintenance of electrical equipment, systems and devices. Bring strong communication and troubleshooting skills, and help keep our facilities operating at the highest level.
- Valid and current drivers license
- A background in healthcare/ facilities operations
- Experience with motors, motor controls, emergency power systems and medium voltage/high tension electrical systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electrical environment
- S-95 Certificate of Fitness for Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems (within 6 months of hire)
- Must be available for weekends, evenings, nights, holidays, emergencies and scheduled work/outages
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.