Electrician - Various Shifts Available
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
A Top-Notch Caring Environment: Facilities Professionals Make It Possible
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The David H. Koch Center, opening in April 2018 at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell campus, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 750,000-squarefoot, multi-specialty treatment center is designed to accommodate the latest technologies and will feature many innovations in the delivery of care to meet patients’ expectations in new ways.
At the David H. Koch Center, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment. Join a team of Electricians and bring pride and professionalism to provide world-class care. We're seeking trained specialists with experience from a healthcare or commercial environment. In this role, you will perform installation and maintenance of high voltage/ high tension electrical equipment and systems. Ensure all machinery is running safely and efficiently. Bring strong communication and collaboration skills to help keep our facility operating at the highest level.
- A background in healthcare/ commercial facilities operations
- Experience with motors, motor controls, emergency power systems and high voltage/high tension electrical systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years of experience in electrical environment
- S-95 Certificate of Fitness for Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems (within 6 months of hire)
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.