Electrician A (Sun - Thurs: 12:00AM - 8:00AM)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Electrician A – Full Time – Evenings
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we’re changing lives with Amazing facilities for care. Step onto our campus and discover four million square feet of state-of-the-art health care. This year, we've earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR Award for the ninth consecutive time-more than any other hospital in the country. We're New York's first "green" hospital - and you can help make it possible. Each day, we bring pride and professionalism to our role in world-class care. Now, you can sharpen your skills among the best.
We're seeking a trained professional with experience as an institutional electrician. In this role, you will perform installation and maintenance of electrical equipment, systems and devices. You'll bring strong communication and troubleshooting skills, and help keep our facilities operating at the highest level.
The shift for this position is Sunday - Thursday: 12:00AM - 8:00AM
- Current/valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of three of experience as an electrician
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems S-95
- Knowledge of New York City and National Electrical Codes as well as ability to use electrical/handheld devices (for testing, metering) to complete work
- Working knowledge of Electrical Safety, OSHA Safety Practices and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends is mandatory.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.