Director of Nursing- RN
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Renowned Nursing Care:
Be at the Forefront of Top-Notch Nursing
Director of Nursing – RN
In this role you'll lead our of team of nurses in caring for our patients. You will work on continuing to increase HCAP scores through patient experience and driving the team in keeping engaged in putting patients first!
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time days shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital
- Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Earned Doctorate
- NEA certification
- Progressive leadership experience in an acute care hospital
- Master's Degree in Nursing or BSN and a MSN in a health related field
- Demonsrated analytical skills
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.