LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Bring your talent to NewYork-Presbyterian, where data is driving our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital. Working in IT Analytics at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, you’ll be essential to improving care quality, bringing value to the hospital and ensuring a better tomorrow that creates an impact on the communities we serve.
Director of Analytics
The Director of Analytics oversees and coordinates effective use of data and analytic assets, services and products for NewYork-Presbyterian. The Director, focusing on Quality & Patient Safety Analytics, consults with senior administrative and clinical leaders to define information requirements, clinical excellence requirements, services and deliverables to meet analytics needs of Quality & Patient Safety, and the analytical impact of this area with Clinical Services, Operations, and other departments. The Director oversees the responsible and effective use of various proprietary and non-proprietary data sets, including individual patient level data, assuming adherence to all regulatory and accreditation requirements. In addition, the Director oversees the assessment and reporting of the Hospital's performance relative to internal and external benchmarks across a variety of clinical and operational domains, such as patient volume, flow, patient experience, and quality outcomes. The Director will have supervisory responsibilities, advising and guiding the work of individual teams, identifying and coordinating strategies across teams, and providing management and mentoring of staff.
- Master’s Degree
- Prior clinical experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum ten years of previous work related experience
- Knowledge of Regulatory compliance
- Excellent knowledge of Process Improvement and Quality Assurance activities
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance issues
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.