Digital Marketing Manager
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage multi-channel digital marketing programs and initiatives developed to help drive growth for NYP through consideration and conversion campaigns. This position will have a particular focus upon social media marketing efforts, including oversight of paid social ad campaigns as well as organic social content publishing and community management. The role will work across multiple service lines, locations and departments across the enterprise such as Marketing, Operations, Patient Experience, and Public Relations, as well as external digital agencies and vendors.
- Provides expertise and input as active participant of overall campaign marketing plans that include: digital objectives, strategies, and programs designed to establish brand awareness, consideration and conversion tactics.
- Oversees the management of paid social campaigns by agency partner
- Manages social media publishing calendar for Marketing content in collaboration with the Communications team
- Creates (organic) social content and posts for Marketing
- Oversees (paid) influencer marketing initiatives for NYP
- Conducts research via digital tools and platforms (i.e. site traffic data, historical campaign performance, competitive activity, etc.)
- Ensures application of digital best practices for marketing plans
- Develops campaign measurement plans and selects digital KPIs
- Ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources across digital marketing campaigns (i.e. email, display, search, social, video, mobile) to formulate key insights and determine opportunities for optimizing performance
- Performs all duties inherent to managerial role. Participates in hiring, training, evaluation and termination of assigned staff according to hospital policies and procedures.
- 3-4 years of social media marketing experience with a corporation or advertising agency.
- Experience managing and launching Digital projects and campaigns across multiple platforms (i.e. Web, Mobile, SEO/SEM, Paid Search, Display).
- Technical proficiency and expertise in social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Hands-on-keyboard experience implementing and managing paid social ad campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8-10 years digital marketing experience with a corporation or advertising agency.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, a proven track record of success.
- Working knowledge in CRM, Marketing Automation and Analytics tools.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data into stories.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.