Dietary Worker - Part Time - Food Nutrition
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Dietary Worker - Part Time - Food Nutrition Department
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
In this role, the Dietary Worker performs a variety of food service functions in the kitchen and dining including assisting with meals, maintains clean serving ware and equipment, and assist with all daily work of the dietary department. Serve as a valued member of the team and provide essential support and superior customer service to our patients and their families. Maintain a culture of compassion, caring and safety to help ensure a positive experience for every patient, every time.
- Extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
- High School Diploma of GED
- Ability to follow simple directions.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.