DDC Tech - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Building Automation Systems Operations at New York’s #1 Hospital:
Opportunities Currently Available
Direct Digital Control Technician
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, we’re changing lives with Amazing facilities for care. In 2014, we earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence in Energy Management for the ninth time – more than any other hospital in the country.
We’re earth-conscious, patient-focused and finding new ways to efficiently operate our four million square foot campus. Explore this opportunity to join our team:
Install, operate and maintain all Direct Digital Control systems connected to HVAC equipment across five NewYork-Presbyterian campuses. Support technical teams – and deliver stellar service.
This position will be Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM with some nights and weekend coverage.
- Trade school or equivalent training appropriate for a technician role within a DDC controls manufacturing setting
- Experience working and troubleshooting building automation systems
- Experience in DDC system design, installation, operation, and commissioning
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of related experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.