DDC Tech - Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women & Newborns
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Building Automation Systems Operations at New York’s #1 Hospital:
Direct Digital Control Technician – DDC Tech
The NewYork-Presbyterian Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women and Newborns will be a leader in providing outstanding, compassionate, personalized care to pregnant women, newborn babies and their families. Scheduled to open in August 2020, the 222,000 square foot facility will occupy the top five-and-a-half floors of the NewYork-Presbyterian David H. Koch Center and will feature: 75 private rooms and well-baby bassinets, 60 private neonatal intensive care isolettes, 16 labor and delivery rooms, five operating rooms, 20 maternal critical assessment and treatment rooms, and 15 ultrasound rooms, which will offer state-of-the-art visualization. It is set to be the first facility in New York City to have MRI capabilities and an operating room in its neonatal intensive care unit.
As a DDC Tech, you will install, operate and maintain all Direct Digital Control systems connected to HVAC equipment. Support technical teams – and deliver stellar service.
- Trade school or equivalent training appropriate for a technician role within a DDC controls manufacturing setting
- Experience working and troubleshooting building automation systems
- Experience in DDC system design, installation, operation, and commissioning
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of related experience
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art facility and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.