Data and Quality Coordinator - Cornell Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Data and Quality Coordinator - Cornell
Under the supervision of the Manager of the New York Presbyterian Hospitals’ Regional Perinatal Centers, the RPC Quality and Data Coordinator, in collaboration with the Chiefs of Neonatology and Maternal Fetal Medicine and Director of Perinatal Patient Care Services, coordinates efforts to implement the NYS DOH RPC mandate and provides the administration of activities within the New York Weill Cornell Medical Center Regional Perinatal Center (RPC).
Responsibilities include working to fulfill all facets of workplan at NYP/WCMC especially, but also across campuses as needed, developing and monitoring the annual RPC fiscal budget, assisting with educational programs, data reporting and analysis.
- Master's Degree (MPH, MPA, or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with management of health-related programs
- Background in maternal-child health, &/or neonatology
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.