Data Analyst - ACO
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Data Analysts Drive Change at New York’s #1 Hospital: You Can Help Make It Possible
Data Analyst - ACO
At NewYork-Presbyterian,Data Analysts are essential to our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). With each achievement, we demonstrate a commitment to excellence that’s both unwavering and unsurpassed. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
Healthcare reform and new paradigms in systems management have led to a substantial increase in the volume and variety of data at NYP over the last several years. The Analyst is responsible for assisting the transformation of clinical and operational processes by providing analytic insight on areas of improvement. This includes analyzing clinical and business flows to define opportunities for change, integrating multiple data systems across various departments and providing accurate, actionable information to key stakeholders.
In this role as a Data Analyst, you will execute assigned projects and deliverables to support analytic activities and improvement opportunities aimed at optimizing operational efficiency and highest quality patient care. You will coordinate and participate in the planning, definition, design, and implementation of all reports and applications in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders. You will manipulate, analyze, interpret and summarize data through presentations in order to facilitate decision making for stakeholders and communicate findings of analyses. In addition, you will be responsible for data extracts, statistical analyses, data transformations and presentation of relevant assessments related to quality of care, process metrics and outcomes measurements.
- Master’s degree
- Experience with Tableau for data visualization software
- Familiarity with health care environment
- Ability to do predictive analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Public Health, Operations Research, Computer/Systems Engineering or related field
- One to three years of experience in business intelligence reporting, data mining, data analysis, or statistical analysis
- Experience working with data mining, data discovery and/or modeling tools
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data; maintaining and managing large datasets, including ability to ensure the integrity of data
- Strong analytic skills and ability to use a variety of software such as SAS, Python, R, SQL, data visualization software, other related statistical programs, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint presentation development
- Strong data exploration and visualization skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.