CT Technologist - Certified - Full Time - Rotating Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
CT Technologists Make It Possible
CT Technologist - Certified - Full Time - Evenings
NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We have continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our NYP/Allen campus imaging team. In this role, you will operate CT and X-Ray equipment and apply your knowledge of Radiology Information Systems, PACSs, and digital data transfer processes, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Join us. Use your expertise in CT and X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This position will cover CT plus X-Ray including the Operating Room, Saturday and Sunday plus 3 rotating weekdays at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. Shifts vary 4:00 pm - 12:00 am and 12:00am - 8:00am.
- Prior CT experience in a hospital setting
- Prior OR experience preferred
- New York State Radiologic Technologist License from Department of Health
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) / Computed Tomography Certifications
- New York State license to inject contrast
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.