CT Tech - Certified
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
CT Technologists Make It Possible
CT Technologist - Certified - Evenings
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We have continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate CT equipment and apply your knowledge of Radiology Information Systems, PACSs, and digital data transfer processes, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Join us. Use your expertise in CT technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This position will work 4:00pm-12:00am, with rotating weekend coverage required.
- Prior CT experience in a hospital setting
- New York State Radiologic Technologist License from Department of Health
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) / Computed Tomography Certifications
- New York State license to inject contrast
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.