Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor - Social Work Department - Day-Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Discover Where Compassionate and Comprehensive Care Begins
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare system, we have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. And it’s dedication like this that drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
Join our interdisciplinary treatment team as the Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) and serve as a treatment care coordinator for our patients. Provide comprehensive individual and group counseling to patients who have primary mental health diagnoses and concurrent substance abuse problems, including tobacco dependence. Performs a complete assessments and develop an individualized treatment plan. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings.
This position is a day/evening shift, 1pm -9pm, on Tuesday's - Friday's and Saturday's 10am-6pm.
- Bachelors Degree
- CASAC (Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) Certification with minimum of 2 years of CASAC experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.