Coordinator Patient Safety Obstetrics - Full time Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Guidance That Strengthens Communities: OB Patient Safety Coordinators Make It Possible
OB Patient Safety Coordinator - Nursing - Full time - Days
The NewYork-Presbyterian Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women and Newborns is a leader in providing outstanding, compassionate, personalized care to pregnant women, newborn babies and their families. The 222,000 square foot facility,that opened August 2020, features 75 private rooms and well-baby bassinets, 60 private neonatal intensive care isolettes, 16 labor and delivery rooms, 5 operating rooms, 20 maternal critical assessment and treatment rooms, and 15 ultrasound rooms, which will offer state-of-the-art care. It is the first facility in New York City to have MRI capabilities and an operating room in its neonatal intensive care unit. At the New York-Presbyterian Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women and Newborns, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment.
Transform your career as an Obstetrics Patient Safety Coordinator —the singular source of advanced care and caring in this outstanding leadership role, you’ll build our presence in OB support services with pride, passion and expertise.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless people. . It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time day shift position at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital , Alexandra Cohen Woman's, Hospital
- At least 3 years of acute care RN experience in labor and delivery or postpartum
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- At least three years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.