Coordinator Patient Global Services
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Care Happens Here: You Can Help Make it Possible
Patient Coordinator – Medical Interpreter – Global Patient Services- Bilingual Arabic
Each year, thousands of patients from all over the world travel to NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1 ranked hospital. Renowned physicians, leading-edge technology and ground-breaking procedures make us a destination center for care. Global Services has a team of dedicated professionals who make our patients feel at home while they are far from home. Our global presence is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic team member to provide high quality patient care.
In this position, you will serve as a resource to our global services patients and their families/guests for personalized assistance and orientation. This includes coordination of the entire referral process from initial inquiry, receipt of medical records, determination of services needed, coordinating services delivered, and following-up as necessary after services are completed, including after the patient has returned home. Interact closely with the faculty physicians of Cornell and Columbia medical schools along with hospital physicians. Serve as a liaison to embassies in order to ensure all financial information is provided to financial counselors in the department.
This is a daytime position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in patient services environment within a medical center, physician's office or related healthcare setting
- Communication and presentation skills to effectively interact in a cross-cultural setting
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Proficiency with Windows-based software
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.