Coordinator Inpatient Oncology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Oncology Care:
Coordinators Make It Possible
Inpatient Oncology Coordinator
Take your career in oncology to the next level with New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). At NewYork-Presbyterian, our Oncology Department has one of the highest case mix indexes in the nation, yet our measured outcomes are among the best. Crucial to this success is the level of patient care our nurses are able to deliver.
As an Inpatient Oncology Coordinator, you will drive efficiency, compassion, and patient focus. This is an integral role to ensure smooth and timely transition to inpatient care from a multitude of settings. Work closely with the Patient Placement Operations Center to clinically prioritize elective admissions, urgent clinic admission and outside hospital transfers.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
· Master's Degree in Nursing or related field
· Minimum three years of acute RN experience in a hospital setting
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
· Current New York State RN license
· Minimum two years clinical oncology experience
· Minimum 1 year of Chemotherapy and Biotherapy administration
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.