Facilities Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
A Top-Notch Caring Environment:
Facilities Professionals Make It Possible
Coordinator – Facilities Regulatory Compliance
Bring your valuable talents to NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, a trailblazing medical facility that is taking patient care to its pinnacle of compassion and quality and saving lives every minute. As part of our Facilities team, you'll play a key role in ensuring our hospital remains in the best condition for patients, employees and visitors. You will be immersed in a tight-knit culture that inspires you to perform at your best each and every day. And through your work, you'll help maintain an environment that reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support for regulatory compliance, fire department and DOB violation resolution and assent inventory collection. You will meet with team members to provide training, review documentation, discuss progress of current testing and follow up on failures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, facilities management or related field
- 3 years of related experience in a hospital setting
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.