Cook - Full Time - Days - Flex (Open)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
You Can Make It Possible
Cook - Days
Step into the special amenities unit at New Yorks top medical institution, and transform your hospitality career. From former U.S. President Bill Clinton to television host David Letterman, we care for high profile individuals with consummate professionalism. With dedicated culinary staff, concierge service and an elegant hotel-like setting, were proud to redefine the patient care experience. Now, you can Make It Possible.
Join NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center in strengthening the health of our communities through top-notch nutrition. In our compassionate culture of care and caring, talented culinary professionals are providing meals that soothe the soul and support the healing process.
- Graduate from a formal technical school specializing in high-volume cooking, or has equivalent culinary experience.
- Experience in the preparation of high-quality hot and cold food.
- One to three years of applicable experience (e.g., banquet and catering services),
- Current food protection certification by the New York State Department of Health
- High school diploma or GED.
Flexible Shift: :Various Days including weekends.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.