Contact Center Workforce Management Analyst
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Impacting the Lives of Patients
Workforce Management Analyst - Columbia University Irving Medical Center (168th Street & Broadway)
As New Yorks #1-ranked hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian is committed to communication of the highest quality. Friendly and focused, our Contact Center quickly relays information while getting every detail right, ensuring our patients and their families continuously receive superior service. Now, you have the opportunity to become one of the people who Make It Possible.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for monitoring operational Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and managing the contact center scheduling and timekeeping activities to deliver exemplary service to consumers. In this role, you will aggregate KPIs and information to appropriately analyze, forecast and schedule work for contact center. You will also be responsible for the volume of work produced based on scheduling, policy and protocol adherence and thus have a strong understanding of the inter-relationships between staffing, scheduling and workflow. Oversee scheduling systems, including process, policy, and operating structure.
- Experience with Cisco Telephony, Calabrio WFM and Epic EMR
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in related healthcare or business area
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with at least 3 years in Workforce Management
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of contact center operations and workflows and the ability to incorporate national best practices across functional areas.
- Strong understanding of information technology specific to voice access
- Ability to translate strategy into operational process and workflows.
- Thorough knowledge of access related metrics; ability to leverage analytics and synthesize data.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills to convey complex information clearly and concisely to all levels of staff and management.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.