Clinical Pharmacy Manager – Adult Solid Organ Transplant
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Clinical Pharmacy Manager–AdultSolid Organ Transplant
The Clinical Pharmacy Manager will develop and maintain a clinical pharmacy practice with the inpatient and outpatient transplant programs at NewYork-Presbyterian/ColumbiaUniversity Medical Center. Design, implement, monitor and teach patient-specific pharmacotherapy as part of the multi-disciplinary transplant team.
Manage teaching, patient care and research activities for the clinical pharmacy group at one of the world’s premier academic hospitals. Develop, implement and report results for quality improvement and cost-effective programs. Maintain relationships with patients and pharmacy clinicians through active participation on inpatient services, outpatient clinics and involvement in joint projects with other areas of specialty.Experience the fulfillment that comes with a high level of patient and family interaction. Thrive as a respected member of a highly collaborative team.
Transform your career as a Clinical Pharmacy Manager at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- 1 year experience as a Clinical Pharmacy Solid Organ Transplant Clinical Pharmacistand/or
- Completion of PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant Residency
- Completion of an entry-level or post-baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy program or its equivalent
- New York Pharmacist License or eligibility to obtain
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to direct work, develop talent and drive engagement
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.