Clinical Nutritionist - Registered Dietitian- Part Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Enter a New Era at NYP
Clinical Nutritionist - Registered Dietician - Part Time
Nutritionists at New York-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Dietitians use medical nutrition therapy (MNT) to treat our patients and enhance preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach to support clinically diverse cases. We're respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team. You can help Make It Possible.
Bring your acute and ambulatory care experiences to an organization that has contributed substantially to the study of nutrition and its relationship to various diseases. You will have the opportunity to educate colleagues and train dietetic interns, as you develop medical nutrition therapy programs to ensure optimal nutritional care.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic Registered Dietitian (RD) motivated to provide medical nutrition therapy for adult patients with digestive diseases. This opportunity will enable patients and families the advantages of a dietitian working closely with our digestive disease providers to insure individualized, patient centered care.
- Master’s Degree
- Outpatient nutrition experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Adult GI / digestive disease programs
- Minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree granted by a U.S. regionally accredited college/university or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Current registration with the CDR
- Current certification by the State of New York as a Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical nutrition experience
- Knowledge of medical nutrition therapy, patient counseling skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.