Clinical Nutritionist (Pediatrics)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Registered Dietitian / Clinical Nutritionist - Staff Relief - Pediatrics
Nutritionists at NewYork-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Nutritionists have moved beyond diet into the realms of preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach along with state-of-the-art technology to support clinically diverse cases. We're respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team. And we're currently reporting our highest ever patient and employee satisfaction scores. You can help Make It Possible.
Bring your pediatric acute care experience to Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, in a department that has contributed substantially to the study of nutrition and its relationship to various diseases. Here you will work with dynamic colleagues and a diverse in-patient pediatric population. This position will be covering mainly pediatric inpatient acute care with some hospital-wide coverage . You will have the opportunity to educate dietetic interns and staff, as you develop nutrition treatment programs to ensure optimal nutritional care, in accordance with established procedures and regulatory requirements.
- At least 1 year of pediatric experience
- Knowledge of medical nutrition therapy
- Bachelor's Degree
- NYS Certification as a Dietitian/ Nutritionist within 12 months
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 6 months
- Completion of an ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Ability to provide direct patient care to pediatric and adolescent patients.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.