Clinical Nurse V - RN - Nurse Educator - Pediatric Operating Room, PACU, and Endoscopy
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Educate the Brightest Minds In Clinical Care
Clinical Nurse V - RN - Nurse Educator - Pediatric Operating Room
Bring your talents to Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital. As New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), we’re a model of instructional excellence, providing a wealth of resources that help clinical educators create valuable learning experiences. We’re one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals (U.S.News & World Report), and one of the most comprehensive centers in the world. Promote a culture that values the personal and professional growth and development of nurses.
The Clinical Nurse V is responsible for staff development including orientation, in-service, continuing and mandated education for all levels of staff. Responsibilities included but are not limited to conducting clinical rounds, collaborate on projects related to our Magnet journey and identify the individual and collective learning needs of staff. Develop course curriculum and teach classes, incorporating research findings and using cutting-edge technology (e.g., on-line learning modules). Promote best clinical practices and inspire award-winning nurses. Regularly evaluate staff competencies, and provide clinical mentorship and career guidance.
This is a full-time Flex position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Must be available to train on all shifts. Can create a flexible schedule.
- Prior nursing education experience
- Pediatric OR, PACU, Endo and Experience
- Basic Life Support Instructor Certification
- Current NYS RN licensure
- Minimum of 3-5 years OR Experience
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing Education
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.