Clinical Nurse - RN - Operating Room - Full Time -Nights - NYP/Allen Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Deliver life-changing surgical innovation.
Clinical Nurse - RN - Operating Room - Full Time -Nights
OR nurses discover an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Care for families. Pioneer advances. Be the voice for patients within our close-knit clinical teams. We’re pioneering new “scarless” surgery techniques, performing multi-organ autoplantation, and drawing inspiration from the lives we change with each bold advancement. Join us, and feel the unparalleled pride of making it possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time, evenings position at NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital working 12 hour shifts 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Experience in the operating room in orthopedic and spine procedures
- Scrub experience
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in the operating room or a surgical center
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.