Clinical Nurse - Nights - Labor & Delivery - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - October/November 2019 Interview Event
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Compassionate Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Labor and Delivery - Nights - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - October/November 2019 Interview Event
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 12,000 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
At NewYork-Presbyterian/ Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time, night shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. If you are interested to attend this event, please apply online via www.nyp.org/careers.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) certification (or scheduled test date)
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in labor and delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.