Clinical Nurse ManagerClinical Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager - RN – General Surgery / ENT - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Care of the Highest Quality: Clinical Managers Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager- RN – General Surgery / ENT - Days
Nurses, discover the epicenter of Critical Care Nursing. For over 14,800 patients each year, we deliver expert evidence-based care. Join us, and manage the delivery of high-quality care to patients in the Medical Stepdown at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Collaborate with two transformational Patient Care Director’s to establish short- and long-term goals for their units. Help mentor new staff. Communicate with all levels of leadership. And facilitate efficient, cost-effective unit operations.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM at NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- At least two years of OR experience
- At least two years of acute care RN experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.