Clinical Nurse Manager
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
The Epicenter of Medical/Surgical Nursing:
Your Leadership Can Make It Possible
Clinical Manager / Assistant Nurse Manager 10 hour evening shift - Orthopedics and Transplant
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us and begin your career as a nurse leader . Demonstrated your ability to round on patients; management patient care issues and assist in leading evening tiered huddles .
This Clinical Manager position is for the Orthopedic and Transplant Service at New York-Presbyterian/ Columbia Presbyterian This is a full time 1 pm to 11:30 pm position 4 days a week (with some rotation to days and nights on an as needed basis).
- Previous management experience
- At least two years of stepdown RN experience
- Designated charge Nurse experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.