Clinical Nurse Manager - Women's Health - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Team-Driven Nursing Excellence: Join the Leaders Who Make It Possible
Clinical Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager - RN - Women's Health
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 3,300 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command. Our hospital is a premier destination for women's health care and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. With record high patient AND employee satisfaction scores, we're offering an incredible culture of respect and nurse autonomy.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across postpartum, labor & delivery, and NICU units. Coordinate all aspects of clinical care to ensure the delivery of high-quality, family-centered services to our patients. Assist with unit administration, including the management of staffing needs. Counsel staff RN's on a regular basis, providing clinical education and conducting follow-up procedures as necessary. Foster collaboration and independent thinking. Lead and round with the night staff. Mentor, coach, and implement performance and quality improvement.
This is a full time night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- Previous leadership experience or charge nurse experience
- At least 3 years acute care RN experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current NY RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- Minimum of 2 years Labor & Delivery RN experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.