Clinical Nurse Manager – RN – Obstetrics - Allen Hospital - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Team-Driven Nursing Excellence:
Join the Leaders Who Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager- RN - Obstetircs - Evenings Flex
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 12,000 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command. Our hospital is a premier destination for women's health care and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. With record high patient AND employee satisfaction scores, we're offering an incredible culture of respect and nurse autonomy.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across postpartum, labor & delivery, and NICU units. Coordinate all aspects of clinical care to ensure the delivery of high-quality, family-centered services to our patients. Assist with unit administration, including the management of staffing needs. Counsel staff RN's on a regular basis, providing clinical education and conducting follow-up procedures as necessary. Foster collaboration and independent thinking. Lead and round with the night staff. Mentor, coach, and implement performance and quality improvement.
This is a full time four days a week position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Allen Pavilion Hospital. Hours will be 12 PM - 12 AM or 1 PM - 1 AM, including rotating weekends.
- Master's degree
- EFM certification from NCC or PQF
- Previous leadership experience or charge nurse experience
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience within the Obstetrics
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State registration to practice nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Previous clinical expertise within Obstetrics
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.