Clinical Nurse Manager - RN - Cardiac Cath Lab - Days / Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Inspire Care and Caring:
Clinical Nurse Managers Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager - RN -Cardiac Cath Lab – Days / Evenings
Cardiac nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center means bringing fresh hope to the regions highest acuity patients and their families. You'll provide clinical coordination for the highest level of care for some of the most complex patient cases. Our hospital is a premier destination for cardiac services and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. As Nurse Coordinator, you will drive efficiency, compassion and patient focus. You'll support clinical decision-making, coordinate patient throughput, and be an agent of health and hope to the families of our patients leading clinical coordination for our Interventional Cardiac Medicine and Cardiac Telemetry Medicine units. Step into the hospital ranked 3rd in the nation for Heart and Heart Surgery by U.S.News World Report, and see how you can experience Making It Possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position with varied days and evenings shifts, four days per week at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
- At least 2-3 years in Cardiac Cath or Electrophysiology Lab
- Charge nurse experience along with experience managing a case schedule for a procedural area
- Strong leadership demonstrated
- Masters degree
- At least two years of acute care RN experience in Cardiac Intervention , Cardiothoracic ICU, or Cardiac Care Unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.