Clinical Nurse Manager-Pediatrics and Step down Unit -Full Time-Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Additional Job Description
The Epicenter of Pediatric Nursing:
Your Leadership Can Make It Possible
Clinical Manager - 6N Pediatrics -6C step down unit
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This Clinical Manager position is for the Pediaric unit and Pediatric Stepdown unit at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. This is a full time 10 hour Evening Flex shift position 4 days a week (with some rotation and including weekends).
Previous management experience
Masters in Nursing or related field. If Masters in Nursing, BSN can be preferred.
American Nurses Credentialing Center approved national board Certification
Pediatric critical cae experience
- At least two years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- ACLS/BCLS certification
- PALS Certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Clinical expertise within field or specialty
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.