Clinical Nurse Manager - Labor & Delivery - Evenings - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Inspire Care and Caring:
Nursing LeadershipMakes It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager - Labor and Delivery - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - Evenings
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time evenings position from 3pm. 4 days a week.
- Master's Degree
- Understanding of nursing operations, finance and quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 3 years of L&D RN experience or inpatient OB experience.
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.