Clinical Nurse Manager- EP Lab
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nursing Leadership at NYP:
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things
Clinical Nurse Manager - RN - Electrophysiology Lab - Days
For patients facing rare and complex cardiac conditions, NewYork-Presbyterian represents the highest level of care. And as the nation’s #3 center for Heart and Heart Surgery (U.S. News & World Report), our hospital is a premier destination for cardiac services—and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. Now, we’re seeking a transformational leader to inspire quality across all aspects of patient care. Here, you'll help lead the evolution of less-invasive procedures like Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
In this role, you'll provide hands-on clinical leadership as Clinical Manager across our technologically advanced Electrophysiology Lab and our Hybrid OR. Facilitate efficient and cost effective daily operations of the Electrophysiology Lab in relation to patient throughput including admissions, discharges and transfers. You’ll support clinical decision-making, lead huddles, monitor quality data, assist in scheduling, and promote a culture of safety and quality by ensuring continuity and consistency in the implementation of established standards, protocols, policies and procedures. Work in collaboration with the Patient Care Director, participate in the establishment of the Heart Center's short and long term goals and ensure its alignment with the hospital’s overall strategic goals.
This is a full time days shift position, from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm- 5 days a week at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
- At least one year of Cath Lab or EP Lab RN experience
- Previous experience in CTICU is strongly preferred
- At least two years of Critical Care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.