Clinical Nurse Manager - Assistant Nurse Manager - OR - Full Time - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Clinical Nurse Manager / Assistant Nurse Manager - OR - Full Time - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, OR nurses discover an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Twenty years ago, our center was home to the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant. Today, we remain the go-to for highest acuity trauma, oncology surgery and neurosurgery cases. From pioneering "scarless" surgery techniques to multi-organ autoplantation, our 5,300 patient-focused RNs experience and achieve more than most can imagine.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time day’s shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Previous acute care RN experience in the Operating Room
- Master’s in Nursing or related field
- Transplant,Robotics and/or Orthopedic experience
- Minimum of two years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
- Demonstrated Leadership competencies
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.